A gateway of Diverse International Collaborations
ICC-IMR was founded in April 2008 as the center for the international collaboration of the Institute for Materials Research (IMR).
As one of the centers of excellence in material science, IMR holds 27 research groups and five research centers. ICC-IMR works as a gateway of diverse collaborations between international researchers and IMR members.
ICC-IMR has invited 67 visiting professors and conducted 23 international research projects since the start-up. The applications are open for foreign researchers and the projects are evaluated by peer-review process by international reviewers. Currently, ICC-IMR coordinates five different programs:
- International Integrated Project Research
- Visiting Professorships
- International Workshops
- Fellowship for Young Researcher and PhD Student
- Material Transfer Program
We welcome applicants from around the globe to participate in these international programs.
- SMS2022 and GIMRT User Meeting, Mar. 2-3, 2022
- Inside of Ultrahigh Vacuum-Compatible Molecular Beam Epitaxy Chamber